viernes, 22 de agosto de 2008

THESE are the days



Hi everyone!!


I hope you are greate and wqish you an amazing weekend




This was for me a grate day, too little school, and a lot of fun. Me and my friend ate junckfood, and then she came with mne to the hair salon, i got my hair shortend, and it's short short, I didn't think I would dare, but I did it, and now I love i t.




By the ay, tonight I'm meeteng a lot of classmates to ewatch Argentina-Nigeria game, the soccer match tonight at 1 am, and surley we'll win the golden medall. Gotta love every single soccer player!



Besides, I'ven looking through my computer's photos, and found some amazing ones, af my trip to Germany. Here they are.

(answer me, otherwise I'll come to visit you)(The story of Berlin, Museum)


(Münster)


(Lovely resting cow)





The funny one with the cow, it's not in old Germany, here in my field, unfortunately she/he has no name, mso I'm hearing any ideas!


Have a super weekend, I'll have a biological one..


No hay comentarios: