jueves, 21 de agosto de 2008



a taste of good air (buenos aires haha)
Hi everybody! I've been really buisy with the school, a lot of exams and works to be done, and unfortunately I think I'll be this way for a long time , (why oh why am I doing the IB?¿?).

Well I've been learning a lot (Evolution, Population,Ümwelt, sunds interesting, ah), and buying some beautyfull thigs for my new bedroom! I got two amazing and gigant photoframes and a huge photo of NY's cost, in brack and white, which I adore, I can't wait to hang it on my wall!
I also had a wonderfoul carpet from the india very colorful and absolutely lovely.


I have also been in my family's house on the countryside this weekend, and it was amazing. I had a friend with me and we had an joyfull time, we played volleyball with all my cousins and then played with a goregeous baby who lives there, and above all we saw thousends o pictures from my aunt's trip to london last month and I am in love with that city, and I now London will be waiting for me when I go there!



Nowadays I am obsessed with the song from the killers - Read my mind, I cant stop listening to it! amazinggggggggg

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Great colours. And good luck with the IB. I did O Levels and really loved it.