miércoles, 6 de agosto de 2008

Lilandgrey

Today I'm posting my first entry on my blog. It is a weird feeling to know that everyone can tread this, but at the same time, it's very nice to know that I can share my likes as well as my dislikes with people who can or cannot have the same point of view as mine.
Since I'm on holidays I have a little extra time to do this (nad not do the tons of homework I have and books I have to read), and I see this blog as a way of escape from my reality, my house, my asignments and my country. I hope this basic blog that I'm now writing can develop later as anoither thing, I'm not even sure in what, but, somehow should I start and, even though , I am not very sure this is the right way to start, I think I should give IT a chance.
Later on I will write more about me, what I like, what I dislike, and my life, but I think up to this point is a good start, and i hope I can have a lot and very good readers.

With love-

1 comentario:

Pearl dijo...

I will read you!

Pearl