miércoles, 6 de agosto de 2008

Playin' everyday

So here's this game i heard about (daydream lily ), which I found amazing, and a pretty good way of starting my posts. The game consist in making a mosaic with pictures you find in Flikr (which I adore everyday more and more), as a result of some questions that are given. The pictures you must use are in the first page of anwsers to your search and you pich the one that best representst you. Here is my result:.



And here are the questions to be answered:

1. What is your first name?

2. What is your favorite food?

3. What high school did you go to?

4. What is your favorite color?

5. Who is your celebrity crush?

6. Favorite drink?

7. Dream vacation?

8. Favorite dessert?

9. What you want to be when you grow up?

10. What do you love most in life?

11. One Word to describe you.

12. Your flickr name.
Love mine, I hope you like it to
With love-

No hay comentarios: