miércoles, 6 de agosto de 2008

Pointless Nostalgic

Since a long time I've been thinking of posting something with that title, but I wasn't very sure of what (as you may not I'm not very sure of many things), but I decided to do it anyways, if it's too bad , I'll probably delete it anyways.
Ok, so in the moment what I'm most nostalgic about is the SUMMER, which in my case wasn't acctualy a summer, but it was the most beautifoul expirience in my life. On my sommer hoilidays, here in argentina from December to March, I made an exchange of three months in Germany and I had the most amazing time ever! So everyday I have this feeling I want to be right there and like to remember every litlle thing there, the yoghurts, döner, the walks to the school, visiting litlle tiny old towns, and then going to the super new and thecnological city, and then watching the german tv which was absolutley amazing.
So I like to remember those things and of course watching old photos of old good times, and the least I can do is recommend everyone to explore new countries, cities or even neightbourhoods, thing that I'll hopefully do more often.

2 comentarios:

loveology dijo...

Great post....i love old things. A bit of 'nostalgia' in your life makes it better, sweeter...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. It means a lot.

Have a great week!

Mila.

Pearl dijo...

Sometimes, the memories are as sweet as the event, you know?

But sometimes, you must go back. Perhaps another vacation?

:-)

Pearl