miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2008

A lovestruck Romeo

Hi everyone!

I hope you are greate, I'm fine, a little stressed up, having to do a lot of arrangements, homeworks and, as if I needed it, my legs hurt. On this weekend arrives Nenja, my exchange students from Germany, and she's going to stay here for three months, so as yoiu may think, we are all stressed about it, but planning on doing lots of fun thiungs with her.

I haven't been up to many things last weekend, except two friends birthdays, but I couldn't find many fun stuff to post.

Going through Flikr I found This, girl, who is 15, or something like that and makes some amazing pictures of herself, she has amaazing ideas, and obtains really good results. check on her!


to another thing. I have always been a huge fan of Zac Posen and his creations, and going through style.com I watched his entire new collection and intantlly fell in love with it. I had to pick some photos to post, but it was soo hard to choose! hjere are some of my favourites, but there are soooo much more I like/want !
And last but no least, you HAVE to listen to this song, I've founded it the other day, and couldn't stop hearing it, it's so sweet, love it love it love it!



1 comentario:

Pearl dijo...

Big fan of The Killers!!! :-)

Pearl